Mahishadal Raj College Praktan Chhatra-Chhatri Association was established in 1997 in the concluding ceremony of the Golden Jubilee of the college. It is registered under Co-operative Societies Act, and the Governing Body of the college has accorded approval to it. The Principal is the Ex-officio President of the association. The association organises reunion biennially and moots out different plans for the development of the college. It was formed with the following objectives and missions :
- To establish ahealthy relationship with the present students.
- To hold Seminers.
- To offer any service the college needs.
- To make the present students aware of the past glory of the college.
- To promote infrastaracture development.
- To promote financial assistance to needy and meritorious students.
- To prepare a list of celebrated alumin and to provide necessary feedback to the college.
- To help the college for appointment of guest teachers from them.